Thursday, June 24, 2010

My first blog!

Finally, it is here. Over a couple of weeks now, I heard that I have to create a blog. Well, I'm not very computer literate. Had no clue how to even begin. But after a long meditation, and some very good guidance by some very close friends; here it is! My very first blog.

The purpose of this is to connect with like- minded people all over the world. Share some information about anything spiritual. Every day stuff I'm confronted with as a Medium/Clairvoyant. My goal is to make people aware and make them feel comfortable with a world that is still very new. So, I'm looking forward in sharing and guiding you.

Blessings,
Silvia

4 comments:

  1. Looks Great Silvia!! I cant wait to read about all your adventures and all your knowledge. Good luck and Ill be following :0)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job very proud of you good luck!!! hubby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Silvia

    Super gmacht I bi mega stolz uf di Mami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Silvia morn häsch Geburtstg

    ReplyDelete