Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Blessing your surroundings.....

I bless my house, and rooms all the time. It is important for me to let go of old energy and welcome in new energy. I do it on a weekly, sometimes monthly basis. This is how I do it:

For my house, incl. the garage and back yard: I visualize a golden pyramid stretching over my whole entire yard. Gold represents the Divine, and pyramid energy is very high. Then I say something like: I banish all negative energy from my house, and yard, and bless it with Divine Love and Light, so it has the perfect energy for my family and people that need to be in our presence. AND SO IT IS...

I bless my house/yard maybe once a month.
Comes to my house, the rooms, such as living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, and of course my office, I will do it much more frequent, more like on a weekly basis. Why? There is much more traffic, and energy that gets left behind. To make sure I have the best and most efficient energy, it needs to be cleansed. (Make sure you incl. your cars too!)
In my office, I always take time before I go into the reading/workshop etc. to bless the space. Each and every time. I call in GANESHA ( Elephant with four arms) to remove all obstacles for my customers, and bring in success. Then I call in their angels, one by one, and also LAKSHMI ( Hindu God)... Every time. No exceptions... It helps a great deal to ease some of my customers, and the readings go way smoother. :)

So, with that said, what do you do to elevate and improve your energy in your surroundings? Take the first step and be aware what environment you and your loved ones reside in..... Then consciously make the change, I can guarantee you, it will be a HUGE success, in your overall well-being: BODY, MIND and SPIRIT

~Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment