Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Heaven......




OK, this is something I wanted to share with you for a long time, but I wasn't sure if it was the right time. They pushed and pushed me until I couldn't keep it longer to myself. Enjoy, it truly has changed my look on life and death. On not sweating the little stuff, and truly living from your heart. :)Here we go:A couple of months ago, I woke up very tired, and my spine was achy. Not me at all. I got up and did my routine, later that morning I went Rock Climbing with my husband as usual. This time it was different, I had to get home I was too tired to climb and my spine was hurting really bad. So, we left, around noon. When I got home I told my husband, that I will go lay down, thinking I could take a short nap, before the kids come home from school. I went and laid down and fell into a weird state, not sleeping, but wasn't awake either. I found myself in an airport with glass doors. There was a lady, brown curly hair, in her mid thirties, talking to me. She was insisting, that I make sure I leave the building by using the glass doors, and once I am outside, make sure that I visit " the building". She repeated over and over that I MUST go visit the building. I tried to figure out if I know this woman, she looked very familiar, but could not place her at all. While I was checking her out, I noticed that she had only one shoe on, and mismatched socks. I was a little thrown off by how she was put together, I remember thinking : Why in the world would she only wear one shoe? And mismatched socks? She is in an airport.... Anyways, I started moving towards the glass door, I open the door and found myself outside the airport. It was unbelievable beautiful! I had flowers ( of every kind) all around me, it was warm and sunny, the colors in everything was very intense, nothing I ever experienced in my world. The feeling of peace, love and freedom, came over me. It was very, very intense. I saw a big building in front of me, and after the building there was ocean. It was breath taking. Very clean and intense. Lots of different feelings ran through me. They all felt calming, and very peaceful. I started moving towards the building, it was somewhat round, and brown. I noticed once I entered the building, that one side was covered and the other half of it was open, and the ocean was kind of attached to it. Nothing I've ever have seen before. I looked around and I notice big round tables and chairs. In once of the chairs I noticed my grandma sitting ( she past away in Feb. 09) just smiling at me. Then I turned around and I saw my grandpa ( he past a month before I gave birth to my Annabelle, and I was never able to see him once he past on, I always only felt him). His face lit up. He started communicating with me. He said:" Finally, you made it. You came and visit." I was kind of confused, still figuring out where I am and why I could see my grandpa. As I look around I as this mentally challenged young man sitting next to grandma. All I focused on was, his nose was running, and I was thinking: I hope this young man will not jump into the ocean without wiping his nose. He looked up at me, with very sad eyes and said: " Please, don't take them from me! They are my friends. I take care of them right now. Please, don't take them away!" I was even more confused. I answered back:" Don't worry, I will not take them back. They seem very happy here with you. I am just visiting." And as I said that, it hit me, I was in HEAVEN! I was visiting HEAVEN. I was like flash going right through me. I started to be very emotional, all this feelings came up in me. Then, I noticed children, young children, running from the ocean towards me. They all gathered around me and said: " Oh, finally, an adult was able to visit. We come here very often, we visit very frequently, but if we talk about it, nobody understands. " Then in a blink of an eye, I was awake. Laying in my bed, tears where rolling down my cheeks. It was sooo emotional, I was sooo homesick to this wonderful, peaceful place I just had visited. Coming back into the real world, ( it did not help that it was cold outside and grey). I reflected back on what just happened, why was I able to see a glimpse of my heaven? Why me? And why can I not stay there? I felt, that it wasn't time for me to stay there permanently, there is more work I have to do, for myself, and others. Also, I realized, who cares if you don't wear both shoes, have mismatched socks and have a runny nose! The divine doesn't judge, and everyone is welcome. No matter what. I realized I still have a lot of work on myself to do. LOT's of it. I got up, and also noticed I had no pain in my spine, and felt wonderful energized. I was very emotional, but I knew this experience changed a lot in my life, and how I look at everything and how it helps others. :) ~Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Silvia, thankyou so much for the lovely reading last night, I enjoyed it so much!

    ReplyDelete